What's new

CBid link?

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a bunch of references to CBid. I searched for it, but can't find it. What is the link? I'd like to lurk about and see what this stuff goes for.

Thanks
Jerrick

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
ha.. yea its aight.... but for real, do your research or post on here before you bid please...

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL alright guys...advice taken. I figured I could just take a look and see what stuff is going for. That way in a few months with finances aren't as tight, I'll know a deal when I see one!

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
c10bonanza said:
LOL alright guys...advice taken. I figured I could just take a look and see what stuff is going for. That way in a few months with finances aren't as tight, I'll know a deal when I see one!
That's how it starts.

I'm just going to take a peak ... I'll under bid on this box but will never get it ... Wow, I actually won. If I picked up a couple 5ers to ship with the box ... Better bid on a few more since I know I won't win ... Wow, I just spent $300 :frownno:

Be vewy, vewy careful :rofl:

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Moglman said:
That's how it starts.

I'm just going to take a peak ... I'll under bid on this box but will never get it ... Wow, I actually won. If I picked up a couple 5ers to ship with the box ... Better bid on a few more since I know I won't win ... Wow, I just spent $300 :frownno:

Be vewy, vewy careful :rofl:
Funny!!! But true!

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
I'm proud to say that the darkside took hold so quickly and thoroughly I was never seduced by C-Bid.
Keep in mind that I am naive to all of this, but are regulations so stringent that cbid doesnt hold auctions for Cubans?

I've seen lots for 'gars of cuban seed, is this not a CC?

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
no they are not.... According to the Government the embargo against cuba prohibits the buying or selling of any of thier products...

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tobby4 said:
no they are not.... According to the Government the embargo against cuba prohibits the buying or selling of any of thier products...

Right, I understand the principles of the embargo, but I was thinking that cbid wasn't a US-based company. I haven't researched, just had the thought for some reason.

If it isn't US-based, then they shoudl be able to sell (or host auctions I should say) CC's. It would be our risk of having them intercepted in transit, correct?

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
no they are based here in the United States... but yes there are online companies that sell cubans and yes it is your risk about them getting to you and everything.....