What's new

CC Advice

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Is there CC out there thay resembles the flavor profile and build quality of a Cohiba Esplendidos without the sticker shock. I was lucky enough to be given half a box of legit esplendidos a while back. I finally got around to smoking one and am now looking for an alternative. Otherwise ill just have to put my wife on the corner and remortgage the house!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Not everyone balls like chuck
I want to see chucks collection. I bet a light from heaven is constantly shinning down in it at all hours of the day, rain or shine. Like it doesnt even bother using a window it just goes right through the ceiling, but magically its not blindingly bright, it just gently shines highlighting all the goodness just on the otherside of that humi door.... ya i bet thats what its like

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I want to see chucks collection. I bet a light from heaven is constantly shinning down in it at all hours of the day, rain or shine. Like it doesnt even bother using a window it just goes right through the ceiling, but magically its not blindingly bright, it just gently shines highlighting all the goodness just on the otherside of that humi door.... ya i bet thats what its like
Nah I have a lot of NCs

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Does Chuck ever smoke from his elegant collection? Or just stockpile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Is there CC out there thay resembles the flavor profile and build quality of a Cohiba Esplendidos without the sticker shock. I was lucky enough to be given half a box of legit esplendidos a while back. I finally got around to smoking one and am now looking for an alternative. Otherwise ill just have to put my wife on the corner and remortgage the house!

I don't know if there is any equivalent of the Explendidos. But if you can get a hold of Hoyo de Monterrey Double Coronas, that is the prominente size and it's a hellva smoke, especially aged. Probably 150 bucks less than Explendidos. It's a classic

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Does Chuck ever smoke from his elegant collection? Or just stockpile?

I smoke them on weekends mostly. I just don't post every box I get or every smoke I light up. I don't need to flex. Those who know, know ;)

I leave the pictures for our small Facebook group

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Guess im gonna have to just order up an array of cc and work my way through them untill i find a personal equivalent. Tough job but someones gotta do it i suppose.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Guess im gonna have to just order up an array of cc and work my way through them untill i find a personal equivalent. Tough job but someones gotta do it i suppose.

Order a box of espys, tell her the vendor accidentally charged for two boxes and that a refund is pending. She will forget about the pending refund ;)

I've done it before, it works.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I smoke them on weekends mostly. I just don't post every box I get or every smoke I light up. I don't need to flex. Those who know, know ;)

I leave the pictures for our small Facebook group
How privileged Chucks friends are to see him privately smoking his aged 5 Vegas! Lol