What's new

CC reviews......

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
We've averaged one a month, if that. Come on gents!
Partagas Mille Fluers.
SUB July 2012
Prelight: Draw is slightly tight but really no problem. Brand new cracked box with about of year plus of humi time.
Prelight: Aroma of fig, cinnamon and tobacco.
1st 3rd: lighter Party strength (compared to a PCE and a D4) around the 898v strength.
Notes of cocoa, pepper and tea.
2nd 3rd: More of the same. Slightly stronger in body. Cocoa, bread and cinnamon.
3rd: Body picked up (more of a younger party short now) rustic, youthful. Black pepper, coffee and milk chocolate.
This was from memory a hour later.
LETS GET SOME MORE CC REVIEWS GOING!!!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd review some, but due to my humidor issues, all of them were smoking sick. Got some nice partagás beans & earth, a little muted down by cream from petit coronas especiales in the first puffs before it turned to shit.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Good work Jfire and Eddie, let's get some action in here. I'd say do a new thread for each review so we can see the titles of each cigar... :)

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
This is a great thread.
I have been really enjoying all the NC's over the past several years, that I have really put CC's on the back burner. This now has me wanting to dig some out and post up a review :)
I have a poker game Saturday night, and hope to smoke a Havana and jot down some notes :)

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
If your gonna twist my arm ok. I got another edition of my Ciban Cigar club order and noticed they were piling up. Ill get to smoking them too and try to post up a few. That box of Partagas looks mighty tasty and your review makes me want one...