What's new

Ccs on a plane

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm boarding a flight tomorrow and I plan to take some cigars in particular some CiCi's on to the flight with me in my travel humidor. I'm wondering if I should take the band's off of the CiCi's in case the TSA people decide to Rifle through my travel humidor. Do you guys in your experience find that necessary if they see a label which says Habana on it will they take my sticks or you know take me to a back room and do awful things that would sure suck. Don't really want to miss my flight because of some overzealous TSA agents. What do you think bands on or off?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Where are you going? And what are CiCi's?? :wacky:

Cuban cigars are not illegal in the USA, absolutely no reason to be worried. Just like anything, if you check luggage, it can be stolen. Not confiscated, stolen. I always keep cigars in my carry-on for that reason.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like others have said, it's perfectly fine. It's legal now in the states to be in possession and/or bring back CCs from abroad for personal consumption.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Where are you going? And what are CiCi's?? :wacky:

Cuban cigars are not illegal in the USA, absolutely no reason to be worried. Just like anything, if you check luggage, it can be stolen. Not confiscated, stolen. I always keep cigars in my carry-on for that reason.
Going to California for a week, going to visit family and stuff. :)

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
hah i hope your joking. I guess ill find out :X
100% a joke. I don’t even live in Cali. I just know they added some crazy tax on top of what they already had. I’ve seen some Cali prices and it made cigars in Hawaii look cheap.

You are all good. You can travel anywhere with cigars and it will not be an issue. It is not illegal to own a CC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Even when the restrictions were tighter, the screeners are looking for guns and bombs, not cigars. Never had a problem with banded sticks, ever.
With respect to California, yes of course you can bring smokes here....but good luck finding a spot to smoke them.
I remember years ago, going for nice evening walk with a cigar, and no one bothered to even look at me. Now I'm a leper here if I do that.
Ridiculous. I stay on my porch now and smoke. Which is legal if you're a homeowner in my city..but not if you live in an apartment.