What's new

Celebration sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The “revisiting old favorites” thread got me to thinking... What sticks do you guys smoke to celebrate special occasions?

As for me, I generally stock my humi with all my favorite stuff, so I rarely go and blow a lot of coin on a celebratory smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Depends what I'm celebrating. Or what cigar seems fitting, for whatever reason. Sometimes, it's whatever I feel like smoking.

That said, I've been known to buy CC boxes from certain months to celebrate major events in my life - I have a box from my daughter's birth month, and a box from the month that she came to live with me full time

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a handful of what I would call special cigars for one reason or another. But I don't need a reason to celebrate to smoke one, if I get the mood to smoke one I will. Rather it be a vacation, birthday, anniversary, or just the drive up work, if I feel like it I will smoke it.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Palama

DONOR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The “revisiting old favorites” thread got me to thinking... What sticks do you guys smoke to celebrate special occasions?

As for me, I generally stock my humi with all my favorite stuff, so I rarely go and blow a lot of coin on a celebratory smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These have been my “regular” special occasion smokes:

AF Anejo #77 (Sharks)
AF Hemingway Signature Rosado
AF 8-5-8 Rosado (2009) - when I can’t find / remember which cooler the Signature Rosados are stored in :banghead:

Yah, I’m a Fuente ‘ho. :LOL:

But been thinking of changing it up a bit and ash up the Padron Family Reserve cigars I’ve been gifted / slowly acquiring.

Ultimately though, marking the occasion is the important thing, not so much the cigars.