What's new

Central Jersey Herf Jan 24 JJ Bitting Brew Company Woodbridge

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
A bunch of us will be here on Tuesday around 5pm. I will be there later around 6pm. The beer is great and the food is good. There is parking behind the place in the train station parking lot. Come out and have a drink, not much time left to do so.

http://www.njbrewpubs.com/

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
caudio51 said:
A bunch of us will be here on Tuesday around 5pm. I will be there later around 6pm. The beer is great and the food is good. There is parking behind the place in the train station parking lot. Come out and have a drink, not much time left to do so.

http://www.njbrewpubs.com/
I'm confused why is there not much time left to come out and have a drink? :dunno:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
caudio51 said:
Did you hear about the NJ smoking ban? Only 3 months left...
Oh you didn't mention smoking you mentioned to drink if your read you post. I thought maybe the place was losing it's liquor license or something. Hell in NJ you just never know. Btw can one bring their own stash to this place cigar wise that is not drinks.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Gotcha Erich. Yep, they don't sell cigars, BYOC. It's right off the parkway/turnpike. Maybe about 10 minutes from both at the most.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
LOL, I thought the smoking was implied since this is a cigar board and it is posted in the 'Herfs' room. :eyepoke:
First off nothing is ever implied in NJ. This is one of the most corrupt political states there is. For all we know the damn place is losing its liquor license for a whole host of reasons and that's why claudia might have meant.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
First of all don't imply claudia. Name is Tom.

This is simple. Drinks at a brewery. Bring some cigars to smoke or take one of mine! :rofl:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
caudio51 said:
First of all don't imply claudia. Name is Tom.

This is simple. Drinks at a brewery. Bring some cigars to smoke or take one of mine! :rofl:
Hey sorry Tom that was a typo. Though not sure why I got an L in your name. The o/a thing I understand but hmmm the L makes no sence to even me. All I can say is it's early for me on a monday here and went to bed quite late last night.

As for the cigars okay I'll just take some of yours if I can make it. Bring some good stuff then. :thumbsup:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
haha no worries. I'll try to bring some good cigars. If not I'll just buy you a lot of beer so you can't tell the difference!