What's new

Cera-Cut from Little Havana Cigars

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Paging Matt! ;)

Anyone have any experience with this cutter? I'm getting the 2-fer deal on the perfecto hygros and happened to see this while browsing. Let me know before I go hit that "Checkout" button! :lol:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Alright, just for you, you exhuast sniffin', soon to be Dad, again. ;)

Me and a buddy at work are splitting the 2 fer, he's trying out the Volcano Tool Meister Torch as a back up lighter and I got the CeraCut cutter. Was going to try a bottle of the King trip-refined fuel he offers, but everything else I bought was on the free shipping side. The King fuel was 2.99 and shipping would have been 6.37 or something like that. Just not worth the shipping for that one item!

I'll do up a review after I've had the cutter a bit.

ETA: Just thought of something. Maybe the fule has a hazardous surcharge for shipping or something?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a Xigar at my local dealer. Not tried it yet! LOL

Registered in Mark's shop a few days ago, will buy the Palio and some other stuff from there I guess :)

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I don't have the Palio yet but I can say I love my Xikar. It was my first cutter purchase and it's never let me down.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Palio is supposed to be sharper, but they had some fabrication problems at some point (which are fixed, appearently). Right?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just used the Xikar on a D1 :) Nice, clean and easy. Looking forward to the Palio!

Thanks for all the info, you guys are cool :)