What's new

CH TAA 2017

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Paging @JonHuber. You posted the pic below on Twitter. Any chance we could get some info? Wrapper? Factory? What path did you carve with this blend.

ETA now that is see that picture, is that your thumb? Is it me or does it look freakishly small?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ga Gator - The Angels Anvil--TAA Exclusive 2017 will, as the previous 3 years, once again be produced at Tabacalera La Alianza, S.A. (Santiago, D.R.). Will reveal more details soon....

As for my thumb--I was born with a very rare defect where my thumbs actually stopped growing after I was 5 years old.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
All thumbs wouldn't that be no thumbs.

You youngsters may not know this movie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Ga Gator - The Angels Anvil--TAA Exclusive 2017 will, as the previous 3 years, once again be produced at Tabacalera La Alianza, S.A. (Santiago, D.R.). Will reveal more details soon....

As for my thumb--I was born with a very rare defect where my thumbs actually stopped growing after I was 5 years old.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
This actually happened to @ChuckMejia as well. Not his thumbs tho.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
FUUUUUUCK I WANTED MORE 14! It's my favorite stick and I only have one left ;_;. I thought god had smiled upon me but it was all a cruel joke !! Original plan was to see if I could get a couple of these as my bday smoke but they're so hard to find d I went with DCPR robustoss instead for more money, oh cruel fate lol.