What's new

Chat

JFiz

What the shit man
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I have spent the last month or so hanging in chat. Some good brothers in there.

Why don't more people participate in the chat fourm?
Has everyone been banned? ;)
It's also a great place to see when people are vherfing, which has been funny as hell :)

John

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this forum and just saw that feature the other day by accident really. I would haphazard to guess it's not something most other forums utilize and therefore people don't even think to look for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yeah, I miss the pop up chat too. I try to hop into chat when I can, it work has been extremely crazy lately

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Chat usually has some people on during the day, while some of us are at work, night it just really depends on the night.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Chat is an acquired thing and when there are people on there they tend to "ghost" and that makes some a bit uncomfortable because when you enter and nobody says anything....that's a real unwelcome feeling so a lot don't come back.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I pop in, see the regulars and pop right back out.......chat is dangerous:ROFLMAO:
Need I remind you your also one of the "regulars" that is "dangerous"?

Chat is an acquired thing and when there are people on there they tend to "ghost" and that makes some a bit uncomfortable because when you enter and nobody says anything....that's a real unwelcome feeling so a lot don't come back.
Gotta give some time to respond. Some of us are in chat but may be busy. Its not an instant gratification thing ;)

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Need I remind you your also one of the "regulars" that is "dangerous"?

Gotta give some time to respond. Some of us are in chat but may be busy. Its not an instant gratification thing ;)
5 minutes isn't enough time? Not like we're on the other side of the moon trying to have a conversation. Probably the smart things to do is if you don't want to chat.....leave the chat area. When people are having a conversation over the phone....when they're done...they hang up....just an idea.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
5 minutes isn't enough time? Not like we're on the other side of the moon trying to have a conversation. Probably the smart things to do is if you don't want to chat.....leave the chat area. When people are having a conversation over the phone....when they're done...they hang up....just an idea.
I try to say hi when I see someone join, not always but when I notice. a lot of times I'm working and have the chat window opened but minimized. in-between phone calls and emails, I pop in chat for a minute then back to work. I think a lot of others do the same. sometimes you gotta just hop in and say hello !

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Alot of us will have running conversations throughout the day, makes it hard to do that if we leave chat every time we have to step away for a few minutes. Also I know at least with my job, I sometimes don't have time to close chat before I have to go fix something.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All reasonable...maybe need one of those icons that says you're away right now...old school tends to be when you're having a conversation there is a give and take to it. If one wants to "ghost" then how do others know that? Probably why I don't go into chat like I did years ago.