What's new

Cheap Desktop Humi

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I pruchased this cheap little 15 count humi for my office at work and I am thinking about throwing a Boveda Pack in there and replacing the foam POS it came with.

In that it is so small, will the Boveda Pack over humidify my cigars? Also, what if I just took an old 25 count humi and threw in one Boveda Pack (I know the instructions say I need 2)?

Just checking as I want to keep roughly 10-12 stogies on hand in the office for those times when I feel like sharing...

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
the Boveda will work fine. my only advice would be to use 2 Bovedas as directed. Using 2 wont cost you more $ because they will last twice as long as using 1.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks RonC. I went out and picked up an additional Boveda Pack. If this works, I may go this route for one of my other humidors. For if it is as the gut at my local B&M stated, "Toss it in and forget about it for 5-90 days." then why would I want to muss and fuss with anything else.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I was up in Flagstaff, AZ for four days and tossed a Boveda in my 18 count humi as it is so dry up there. I usually jsut keep it sealed but this worked soooo much better.