What's new

Check This Out

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me start by saying that I know nothing about this company, never heard of them until they popped up in a google search. I think this is pretty cool!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Let me start by saying that I know nothing about this company, never heard of them until they popped up in a google search. I think this is pretty cool!

That does look cool! Thanks for sharing. Mardo cigars is top notch. I’ve ordered from them several times with a perfect experience every time.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea the original place is for home rollers and you may not get anyone that doesn't roll to see your post.

Pretty cool with the puritos. At one time there where several similar educational kits where you could sample the individual tobaccos and the final product. I haven't seen any in a while and didn't grab them when they where available.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Yea the original place is for home rollers and you may not get anyone that doesn't roll to see your post.

Pretty cool with the puritos. At one time there where several similar educational kits where you could sample the individual tobaccos and the final product. I haven't seen any in a while and didn't grab them when they where available.
Rojas does something like this as well, I bought mine from small batch