What's new

Checking in from Waldorf, MD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Brothers, I'm Joe (friends call me Papa Joe) a 47 year old 2nd time married plumber living in Southern Md. I'm a grilling and firearms enthusiast who started enjoying cigars in the last few years to the point where I've decided to set up a wineador. I've already found lots of great info here.

Earlier this year my wife and I travelled to Cuba where we toured a cigar factory and had mojitos and sipped rum in a cafe whilst smoking Cubanos. I only brought back 30 sticks. Most of which I've gifted and/or smoked already. I wish we had brought back at least 200. Next trip down there will be much better. My current favorite smoke is a MC #2.

I may not post much as I am busy sopping up the wealth of knowledge that is overflowing from this forum. You fellas are awesome and I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Welcome from Arizona.

I lived in Accokeek for awhile, so I know Waldorf pretty well.

Lots of good people here... you'll be glad you joined

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Joe,
Welcome from Detroit, MI
What factory did you tour? I'm going in a couple weeks myself.
Honestly can't recall but it was part of our shore excursion tour of Havana on our 5 day Royal Caribbean cruise out of Miami.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Coolbreeze81

Always tired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forums! Where in Waldorf? I lived off of rt 228 in the Ashford Oaks community for 7 years or so.. I miss MD and hope to get back there very soon!

I been on this forum for a little under a year now and still learning everyday.. enjoy your time here!