What's new

Cheers from SoCal!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
So I've been smoking cigars on and off for the past decade but have only recently gotten more serious about it. I quit smoking cigarettes a few years back with the help of vapes and have never felt better.

I love the history, passion and flavor behind cigars and look forward to this great hobby and community that comes along with it.

I also try to dabble with different liquors (tequila and scotch being my go-to) as well as having an interest in history, guns, and watches.

I'm currently a student so I have to pace myself currently (although it's much easier said than done) but I do like CCs and many NC, including my favorite ATM My Father Le Bijou and HDM ep. no.2

Ventura Cigar

Retailer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone,
So I've been smoking cigars on and off for the past decade but have only recently gotten more serious about it. I quit smoking cigarettes a few years back with the help of vapes and have never felt better.

I love the history, passion and flavor behind cigars and look forward to this great hobby and community that comes along with it.

I also try to dabble with different liquors (tequila and scotch being my go-to) as well as having an interest in history, guns, and watches.

I'm currently a student so I have to pace myself currently (although it's much easier said than done) but I do like CCs and many NC, including my favorite ATM My Father Le Bijou and HDM ep. no.2
Welcome from Moorpark! Where in the valley are you?