What's new

Cherry

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shaking the aro tree in search of a good cherry aro. Looking for low bite or no bite and a creamy cherry more than a bitter cherry with a good room note. I have been reading tobaccoreviews site a lot and get a lot of mixed messages so here I am asking those with experience in the matter before I make a purchase for 10 different ones that most of which will get shelved and never smoked more than once or twice. Here's what I hate her thus far- cult blood red moon is the bees knees. Any others I should be aware of to make sure I try? Thanks in advance as always!

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Boswell makes some of the most palatable aros that I have come across. Berry Cobbler and Cherry Smash were amongst the least chemical tasting cherry tobaccos I’ve tried. They smelled like cherry, but surely didn't taste like cherry. But then, which one do?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Steven Books (House of Calabash) has a great cherry aro called Dark Cherry - he told me he puts 7 different kinds of cherry in that blend. Great stuff!

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna check out some blood red moon soon, just started new job today so may be a little bit before I get things ordered up but really looking for a smooth cherry or dark cherry. Thanks for all the help thus far!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
blood red moon is great stuff. Lane's dark red is really good too... a little gentler then cult and it has a great cherry flavor. 4-noggins had Lord Methley's which is more of a blackberry flavor and room note but it is also really good.
Pipeworks and Wilke's cheery cavendish smells like ludens cough drops and has a great flavor as well, a little stronger but when you get to the point of handling a stiffer smoke it's well worth it.
Good luck!