What's new

Chex Mix

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have to eat mine in a certain order. First the pretzels then the rye chips always save the Chex until last. Drives my wife nuts.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Every time I see Chex mix, I think of the 'recipe' that was literally handed down from my grandmother called "nuts and bolts". Nuts and Bolts was the original chex mix, made with small pretzel sticks and cheerios (nuts and bolts), along with wheat chex, rice chex, and mixed nuts.
All tossed with butter, seasoning, and a touch of Worcester sauce, and baked in the oven.
Completely different than the store bought stuff, and lots of flavors...Kind of a tradition in the family :)
(Now I need to make some, LOL!!)

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Every time I see Chex mix, I think of the 'recipe' that was literally handed down from my grandmother called "nuts and bolts". Nuts and Bolts was the original chex mix, made with small pretzel sticks and cheerios (nuts and bolts), along with wheat chex, rice chex, and mixed nuts.
All tossed with butter, seasoning, and a touch of Worcester sauce, and baked in the oven.
Completely different than the store bought stuff, and lots of flavors...Kind of a tradition in the family :)
(Now I need to make some, LOL!!)
Haha finally another human that knows nuts and bolts. I'll take homemade chex over any store made but the rye chips are fantastic in the chex brand one