What's new

Chicago 6/25-6/29

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Free time during the day or evening? If during the day maybe a trip to Iwan Ries on Wabash. Otherwise the burbs might be better... Probably the closest nice shop to Ohare is in Schaumburg.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
If something were to happen on a thursday or saturday evening, and if it weren't too far from the city, I would try to make it. But I don't drive, and ain't takin' no suburban bullshit busses. You should oughtta just come enjoy this beautiful city. Nothing beats having a cigar at the base of the Logan Square monument on a beautiful summer night.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
If something were to happen on a thursday or saturday evening, and if it weren't too far from the city, I would try to make it. But I don't drive, and ain't takin' no suburban bullshit busses. You should oughtta just come enjoy this beautiful city. Nothing beats having a cigar at the base of the Logan Square monument on a beautiful summer night.
I could meet up pretty much anywhere as long as there’s parking for my work van

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Not available during the day at all? I really don't want to drive into the city Thursday evening and try to find parking and I'm not available for Saturday evening...

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I might be, depending on my work schedule. I service fire alarm and burglary systems. So it depends on how many calls I have in a day

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could pull off a free night this week, but schedule is packed. Next time you’re in town, an evening at The Clayton will be in order.