What's new

Chicago 8/13-8/17

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Ugh... Being that you are here mon - fri, I have small windows of time that i can meet. When/where are your tentative meet plans? (I'm assuming you are here for work?)

These guys are also in the more immediate area (since it's a weekday, leaving off those that live too far):
@FullyArmedFISD
@3/5King
@Joevikes
@fourkicksfan
@Romulus Cogswell
@cyn06

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Ugh... Being that you are here mon - fri, I have small windows of time that i can meet. When/where are your tentative meet plans? (I'm assuming you are here for work?)

These guys are also in the more immediate area (since it's a weekday, leaving off those that live too far):
@FullyArmedFISD
@3/5King
@Joevikes
@fourkicksfan
@Romulus Cogswell
@cyn06
I’m free in the evenings, I can meet pretty much anywhere as long as there’s parking.
I’m staying in Arlington Heights

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
i am also very tempted to head over to la vita for that event . . not a short drive though, even for me. Otherwise, I am always down to meet up at the schaumburg lounge

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
i am also very tempted to head over to la vita for that event . . not a short drive though, even for me. Otherwise, I am always down to meet up at the schaumburg lounge
Either place is fine with me, although, we rarely have events in any of the stores around my neck of town, so I’m most likely going to la vita Thursday