What's new

Chicago area; TODAY!! 9/28

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Icehog and myself will be getting together tonight after 5 at the Fox & Hound in Schaumburg. All that are in the area are invited. Bring your best Herfin smokes and 2 each of your 3 favorite cigars to trade around. Hope to see you. I can be recognized as the only 20something who can still pass for a Highschooler!
:hysterica :hysterica

:disappoin

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I left my cell phone at work a couple days ago before my days off Craig, so I don't have it...but I will be there, and I'll make sure I'm wearing something you will recognize me immediately in! :rolling:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I love Fox&Hounds, gods gift to men. Pretty much the ultimate sports bar, at least the one by me.

Now if the waitress's were naked, I would be in heaven!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
The waitresses were beautiful, the company was great, the cigars were "on", food was good, drinks were cold...great herf.

I got together with Craig (Kurtdesign1) tonight and had one heck of a good time. Craig and I had great conversation, and he gifted me with some wonderful smokes. It's great when you meet another BOTL and find that you have all kinds of common interests and ideas in addition to your love of the leaf. Craig and I plan to herf again soon, and hope maybe we can convince some of the other Chicago area BOTLs to join us next time.

Craig, thanks for everything, look forward to our next herf!