What's new

Chicago weekend trip

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I will be in town May 2nd. My appointment starts at 12:30pm, and will run for a few hours.

If there's anybody who'd want to get together, let me know if one weekend is better than the others and I'll push for then.

My plan is to leave straight from work on Friday. Depending on traffic, should be in the area between 7 and 8. I'll stay Fri and Sat night, and head back to Milwaukee on Sunday.

Last edited:

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
So, we're going to Chicago the first weekend in May, like Dave mentioned. All booked. You decide what weekend you're going yet, Alex? @mwlabel
I haven't. Was waiting to see if this thread got any traction.
However, I don't think I'll be going for the whole weekend anymore. I lost my traveling entourage, so it will just be me now. The most likely option is drive in Saturday morning, get my skin zapped in the afternoon, and drive back home in the evening.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I do this every year at my home. (Last year I did all 3 triple crowns) let me check with the wife today to see if it's at all possible with me just getting back from the TN Herf......

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I do this every year at my home. (Last year I did all 3 triple crowns) let me check with the wife today to see if it's at all possible with me just getting back from the TN Herf......

That was fun when I was there. Must be getting old, cannot remember if it was last year or the year before.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The derby is on the same day as the pac mayweather fight this year. It is going to be a fun day

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
If that goes, let me know. Sounds like a good time!
I'll start calling today to see if I can get in on the 2nd.