What's new

CHLC 2020

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
It's that time of year again! Unfortunately, they're cutting production back to the original 1,000 boxes per vitola.
Las Calaveras by Crowned Heads Returns for 2020 | Cigar Aficionado

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
No clue... 1000/each? Lol. I just know they've been easier to get, and the article made cutting back sound like a big deal...

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yeah, the last few years were turds.
Everyone’s mileage varies so I wouldn’t necessarily call them “turds” but other than the 2016 release with CBL, I would say the other years didn’t come close to 2014. Of course ‘14 was considered so spectacular that subsequent years would be hard pressed to come close. Additionally, I think of LCs as more special occasion cigars than I do great smokes so the moment and the people associated with that release make it memorable experience.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Folks, people are entitled to their opinions. No need to report, unless its personal. Personally I find Gurhka and RP cigars as crap. But, it's just my opinion and obviously someone enjoys them
Thanks Bill, I'm sorry causing people to hit the report button. Rough times.

For the record, @ChuckMejia, I didn't pull @Angry Bill's string either! I just dish it back about how Espinosa couldn't blend their way out of a swisher foil pack!

I dont think you were the one reporting, least I hope not. But man, people gotta stop reporting me. I will not tolerate it any longer.

Pm me if you reported me :)