What's new

Choose my smoke for today

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
I've noticed a lot of love for Upmann's here.
Smoke a fair number myself and definitely enjoy them.
Kinda low on them right now, luckily I have Magnum 54's and Magnum 50's on the way from Switzerland. God bless the swiss,lol
I did really enjoy the other 2 Upmann Robusto Anejados, just not sure they are worth the $18 price tag, nor am i convinced about them supposedly being aged in cuba for 5 to 8 years before release.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

toke_masta

Maduro Madness
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed a lot of love for Upmann's here.
Smoke a fair number myself and definitely enjoy them.
Kinda low on them right now, luckily I have Magnum 54's and Magnum 50's on the way from Switzerland. God bless the swiss,lol
I did really enjoy the other 2 Upmann Robusto Anejados, just not sure they are worth the $18 price tag, nor am i convinced about them supposedly being aged in cuba for 5 to 8 years before release.

The H. Upmann Cuban in my opinion is the best. I have about 50 Magnum 54s and about 12-15 Magnum 50s. The 50 is by far my favorite. Then theres the Connie B. The A is great as well. I think imma fire one of those 54s up this morning now... lmao hahahahahaha!!! Cheers to the weekend.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The H. Upmann Cuban in my opinion is the best. I have about 50 Magnum 54s and about 12-15 Magnum 50s. The 50 is by far my favorite. Then theres the Connie B. The A is great as well. I think imma fire one of those 54s up this morning now... lmao hahahahahaha!!! Cheers to the weekend.
I have enjoyed all of them I have had for sure, and can't recall ever having any issues with any.
I really like the Magnums and the connie A and No.1.
Haven't tried a connie B yet. They are a bit outside my budget.
I do also have some Upmann no.2's and Regalias coming, and both are new to me.

Last edited:

toke_masta

Maduro Madness
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have enjoyed all of them I have had for sure, and can't recall ever having any issues with any.
I really like the Magnums and the connie A and No.1.
Haven't tried a connie B yet. They are a bit outside my budget.
I do also have some Upmann no.2's and Regalias coming, and both are new to me.

I actually get ALOT of my Cubans from online raffles and P2P sales. Majority of my high end ones come from raffles. But I too have never had a bad H. Upmann. Not once has one been anything less than perfect. lol

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I actually get ALOT of my Cubans from online raffles and P2P sales. Majority of my high end ones come from raffles. But I too have never had a bad H. Upmann. Not once has one been anything less than perfect. lol
I enjoy trading cc's a lot. Always get to try something new, and have bought a little in p2p sales.

Never seen a cc raffle though. Is it permitted to ask where I could find some?

My Google search comes up empty

toke_masta

Maduro Madness
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoy trading cc's a lot. Always get to try something new, and have bought a little in p2p sales.

Yea we are gonna have to talk offline for that information. lol