What's new

Christmas Leaves

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It's Merry Christmas time.

I am a leaf whore. Turns out, you keep buying them faster'n you can use them up, you wind up with a handy supply of Christmas goodies. I'm ready to mail out some packages.

Maduro Package:
Don sent me some very fine, oily, tasty, super flexible, strong wrapper samples of a variety named Bonau. Never heard of it. Tried it. Think a feller who loves maduro would love the stuff. Has a charred steak sort of flavor to it, like the expensive Debonaire cigars. Good stuff but not for me as I am no maduro fan. There's like a dozen whole leaves in there, so enough for a couple dozen gars. I have plenty of Honduras seco which I think would go well with it. Prolly require like three leaves to stuff a corona. So say I include 75 leaves of that for filler. I'll toss in a dozen Honduran cuban seed wrappers for you to use as binders. Most of you maduro maniacs like to include some ligero in a stick so as to gack up your tongues. Only ligero I show on my inventory is corojo, which I don't see blending well this this. But I can throw in that, if you want. No ... wait! I have some San V ligero you can have instead, if you want.

So we are talking the makings for two dozen maduro sticks, free to the first torcedorito who PMs me their address.

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Here's a medium strength Christmas:

I've got about a quarter pound each Corojo seco and viso, and then a touch of Corojo ligero. I'll chuck in a big fistful of Larry Butcher's fine Kentucky Sumatra. They are small leaves, but have proven excellent for binder. For wrapper, a dozen leaves of that Corojo Oscuro, the stuff that MarcL generally wraps his beautiful stickage in. Enough leaves for two dozen medium strength coronas, I estimate. Free to the first torcedorito who PMs me their addy.

Merry Christmas.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Now here's your mild Christmas:

Have you ever tried that Sumatran filler? How about that Ecuadorian seco filler? I'm talking about a mild blend kit consisting of a quarter pound of each, plus a dozen each CT broadleaf for binder and Sumatra for wrapper. Both those last two leaves, you have to dampen them very carefully, cause they are darn delicate if you don't.

First torcedorito to PM my his addy.

Merry Christmas... and don't forget whose birthday it is.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Now here's your mild Christmas:

Have you ever tried that Sumatran filler? How about that Ecuadorian seco filler? I'm talking about a mild blend kit consisting of a quarter pound of each, plus a dozen each CT broadleaf for binder and Sumatra for wrapper. Both those last two leaves, you have to dampen them very carefully, cause they are darn delicate if you don't.

First torcedorito to PM my his addy.

Merry Christmas... and don't forget whose birthday it is.
I never thought of myself as a twisted Dorito before. But now that I do, it fits.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I’ve been wanting to roll my own smokes for a while now but just haven’t taken the leaf...oops, I mean the leap. I even grew a few tobacco plants this summer but they didn’t really do all that well.
E0AA80CD-E5DA-4DC1-8742-8CA78FFDE436.jpeg

I may give rolling a try after the first of the year, right now I have kids and grandkids I have to buy Christmas presents for and this looks like a truly addicting hobby!:D

Jody

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
@webmost you are very generous and I’ve been on the receiving end of your generosity more then once. Since I’ve already received from you before I’m hoping some others will get in on this but if they don’t I would definitely be interested!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It's Merry Christmas time.
Maduro Package:

Merry Christmas
This package is going out to @Jody
Now, Jody, I take it from your remark about wanting to try this that you are a beginner. So I included some glue. I would advise you to pay close attention to the vid for beginners that I posted here: . Take a close gander at the part that shows you how damp your leaves should be. You will need to hydrate this binder especially. Don't try using it as is.

Enjoy

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Medium blend and Mild blend still available. Soon as someone grabs one of these, Sellesmokes will grab the other.
Beginner bag also available.

Remember: Addies.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This package is going out to @Jody
Now, Jody, I take it from your remark about wanting to try this that you are a beginner. So I included some glue. I would advise you to pay close attention to the vid for beginners that I posted here: . Take a close gander at the part that shows you how damp your leaves should be. You will need to hydrate this binder especially. Don't try using it as is.

Enjoy
Yes, a total beginner here. I’m really excited about getting started though. Thanks for the tip. I’ll also go and check out other posts and videos again. Thanks for everything, I appreciate it.

Jody