What's new

CI Legends Question

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
the Pepin line are brand new, might wanna try for a fiver on cigarbid

but to answer your question, no I haven't tried em, if you do let us know how they are

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
All the other ones I have tried have been great smokes for the price. You can either hit up cbid or do their regular singles selection thing now where you buy 4 or 5 and get one free.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I strongly recommend getting your hands on some of the Don Pepin (Black Label) Cuban Classic. They generally run about 6.50-6.99 for the robusto size. IMO....Great Smoke! The blue label is not too bad either...same price range.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Well I got a fiver of the CI Yellow Label Pepin cigars...and 4-out-of-5 are cracked & split at the head. Nothing else in the order (about 60 other cigars) was split, cracked, or faulty in any way.

<shrug>

I'm going to have to send them back to CI and hopefully get some more that aren't jacked up.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Some of the guys I herf with smoke them all the time. I'll have to find out what they like

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got the Graycliff CI Legends in a fiver from Cigarbid and the two I have smoked had construction problems. The first one tunneled so badly I had to toss it. The second one had decent flavor but I had to correct the burn several times. Made me nervous to try the Pepin version.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I got the Graycliff CI Legends in a fiver from Cigarbid and the two I have smoked had construction problems. The first one tunneled so badly I had to toss it. The second one had decent flavor but I had to correct the burn several times. Made me nervous to try the Pepin version.
Strange, all of the ones I got from CI directly have been perfect. I wonder if they are passing off some of their less than stellar ones on cbid.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have never had a problem with sticks from CI or CB, nor have I had a problem with the Orange Label (Patel) Legend Series that I smoke. Maybe I have just been lucky...:thumbsup:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have never had a problem wit CI. Dont do cigar bid sowouldnt know but it makes sense they would off load the dents and dings.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Either way they have great customer service online. You just tell them the issue and they send you a packing label to ship them back. Even if you smoke one and its bad they will replace a whole fiver in my experience.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Either way they have great customer service online. You just tell them the issue and they send you a packing label to ship them back. Even if you smoke one and its bad they will replace a whole fiver in my experience.
I discovered this early on with CI. You can smoke one out of a box and if it doesnt measure up their description, send it back for a full refund.