What's new

Cigar bid

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found out about cigar bid the other night and now I think I I have a problem. This site is awsome

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
+1 on Cigarauctioneer
CigarBid is Cigars International
Cigarauctioneer is Famous Smoke, much better stuff, better prices and better shipping. Also cigarauctioneer has a smaller userbase

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
There is a reason that cigarbid is referred to as "the Devil's site" around here.

Many a member (including me) has sold his soul for a humidor full of crappy cigars. There are a few gems to be found but please be careful when bidding on things that you are not familiar with in the name of "trying new things". You should also do some good research and make sure you are really getting a deal or you can get caught up in the excitement of bidding and overpay. Set limits on what you are willing to pay and stick to them and never, I repeat NEVER log on after you have been drinking. It's literally like feeding Gremlins after midnight and getting them wet.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Be careful, if you win multiple small items in a lot they all get charged individual shipping costs. Anything worth buying is normally cheaper somewhere else.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Be careful, if you win multiple small items in a lot they all get charged individual shipping costs. Anything worth buying is normally cheaper somewhere else.
You have to change the setting to all ship on a certain day a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's the additional charge per item they hit you with for shipping. I paid $1 for each Caldwell notebook and got charged $1 additional shipping per notebook. Same with small cans of butane, I could have bought a large can of butane for a higher cost per ounce and saved a bunch money then buying the equivalent amount of butane in the small cans because of the upcharge on shipping.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm another one that has a bunch of trash from that site. Oliva, My Father, and Pepin Garcia is the only decent stuff I buy off cbid. Like others said, Cigar Auctioneer is much better and has a much larger selection of good stuff.