What's new

Cigar Blog/Journal Round up

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm doing a round up of Cigar Blogs that are updated recently. Do any of you have one?

Also.. another round up I'm doing is a cigar round up. What have you been smoking recently that you've really enjoyed or smoking on a regular basis?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hmmm...I have a blog, but it meets none of your criteria, not cigar related (yet, currently Poker related) and not updated. :lol:
Just can't seem to find time to fit in regular posts.

As to cigars, the most recent cigar I've really enjoyed is the Torano Signature Robusto and I've got a bunch resting for future smoking. Other than that I'm trying to work my way through gifted smokes and yesterday smoked a Gurkha Regent Toro that was pretty tasty (review up in review forum).

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Everybody talks about those, guess they'll have to be moved up to the "must-try" category. Sooooooooooooooooo many smokes...nowhere near enough time.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Starting one is the easiest damn thing in the world Sharil, go check out blogspot.com. You'll be up and running in less than 10 minutes. It's keeping it updated that's the hard part! :lol:

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Aizuddin has a real nice one I look at it from time to time. He does some real nice reviews. If you search for certain cigars on google, his site is listed at the top before a lot of the retailers.

http://www.mycigarblog.com/blog/