What's new

Cigar boxes

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Anybody have a good collection going? Pictures? Just wondering if anybody really gets into this aspect of cigars.

-Brother Broadleaf

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I have 40 or 50... have a few hanging on the wall. Also, not really to collect, just haven't figured out what to do with them yet. I definitely would like to come up with a creative reuse for all of them, but haven't really given it much more thought than that.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
couple few are saved as is, and a couple are used for utility (pipe restoration kits, dice and pen boxes for my nerd games). i am currently displaying the tops of boxes in my nerd cave; hung at an angle on the walls using nails, either the ones that are aesthetically cool, or emotionally significant.

[pix when i get a chance...]

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just gave 3 large trash bags full away to a friend's daughter who makes crafts out of them. I used to have collections, but now I prefer a more simple life, and don't collect much of anything. It used to be different in the past, but now my guns are for shooting, my cigars for smoking, and my wines for drinking. With that said, if you like to collect cigar boxes, then more power to ya.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I like the idea of hanging them on the wall that's a good one. Thanks for the ideas. Tetris was a good one too haha. Glad to hear java junkie and Jim repurpose them. Thanks for the feedback!
-Garrett

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Boxes that have some kind of meaning or I like go on my office wall...others my daughter and her friends make jewelry boxes out of.

Ive got a ton of signed boxes that i want to hang like this. What did you use to mount them?

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I've been collecting several boxes to, most likely, hang on the wall in my office/lounge.. mostly LE stuff like TAAs and Las Calaveras, but I love the one offs like mule kick, bbb, etc... Most of the "standard" boxes end up going to my wife's office/craft room for random storage.