What's new

cigar boxes

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anyone have 2 or 3 Sp. cedar cigar boxes laying around they could sell me cheap? I wouldn't mind if a couple were taken apart, but I would like one whole one too. I want to put some lining in my tupperdor, and fill up some empty space too.

Thanks!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
You can probably pick up empty boxes on the cheap at a local b&m...that's what I did. Ended up with a dozen good boxes at no charge.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'll see if I can pick some up from the local shop. I'll let ya know
I didn't see this before. Thanks Tom.

Let me know if you can get them, and how much you want for them.

Same with you, Rob. I could always use extra, since at some point I'll be building something bigger, I am sure.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
How many do you need?
Shipping from the west coast should be cheaper and I have quite a few.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Séamas;149083 said:
I didn't see this before. Thanks Tom.

Let me know if you can get them, and how much you want for them.

Same with you, Rob. I could always use extra, since at some point I'll be building something bigger, I am sure.
Haven't gotten over there yet. Hope you're not crunched for time....

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm not too crunched, Tom. But if Chuck wants to sell me some, it would save you the trouble, since he has them on hand. I appreciate all the offers, though.

Rob is sending me some boards, but I could still use two or three whole boxes. Let me know what you want for them, Chuck.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Séamas;149348 said:
I'm not too crunched, Tom. But if Chuck wants to sell me some, it would save you the trouble, since he has them on hand. I appreciate all the offers, though.

Rob is sending me some boards, but I could still use two or three whole boxes. Let me know what you want for them, Chuck.
No cost other than shipping. They are just taking up space. PM me your addy. I'll let you know the cost to send them ground when I get them weighed.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey guys, I was wondering, are Cohiba boxes Spanish cedar? they don't really look like it? How about a lot of of the wooden cigar boxes? Usable in Coolidors? I just picked up a fuente, box, the non wooden kind, but it was still cedar, are they usable too? Just wondering??