What's new

Cigar Club / La Casa del Habano Tokyo

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Visited the LCDH in Minato-ku, Tokyo today. Small walk-in humidor stocked with the "usual suspects" (...Bolivar, Cohiba, Monte, RyJ, Partagas, LGC, etc....) as well as LCDH and Regional releases. The bar was also limited but size and selection-wise, inline with other Japan places. Smoking is, of course, allowed, but there were maybe 6-8 seats available. Three or so at the bar and 3 or 4 lounge chairs. There is also a members-only area but it was not visible. The sales person / bartender was quite knowledgable and spoke decent English. Picked up a couple of Boli Libertadors and 3 PL Picadores. Quite pricey though, probably double from other locations. Will sit on the Bolis for a few years but try one of the PLs one morning with some coffee. After that I'll see if they should age another year or two.

IMG_1594.JPG

IMG_1592.JPG

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Walked by the store earlier this year but did not go in. I know due to their taxes, their cigar prices are about twice as you can find them at the grey market. I usually just bring a bunch of my own when I travel to Japan and smoke in local bars/jazz bars! I may check out this cigar club on my next trip there!