What's new

Cigar Coffee Mugs

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I don't have any cigar related mugs. The only mug I use outside the house is a stainless steel Starbucks one. In the past I've had some ceramic mugs, travel type and otherwise, but they always get broken. I don't like plastic since I believe it affects the flavor of the coffee so I just stick with stainless. I haven't really seen any cigar related mugs. I wouldn't mind having some for home if anyone knows where they can be found.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
My go-to coffee mug has a Elvis Presley photo on one side tying his shoes and "You never walked in another man's shoes" quotation (variant) he used to say.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Caudio, Use a Big Beer Stein, That will keep them Guessing!....
I saw a CAO Mug on eBay a while back, but never any others, I'll have to look as I'm getting to like Bahia's..

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Brian, Erich, Oneaday, etc... have all picked some up - maybe they will post their opinions.

"Hecho En Cuba Mugs"

I use them everyday to see how they hold up to the microwave & dishwasher - so far so good. :thumbsup:

~Mark

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
N2Advnture said:
Brian, Erich, Oneaday, etc... have all picked some up - maybe they will post their opinions.

"Hecho En Cuba Mugs"

I use them everyday to see how they hold up to the microwave & dishwasher - so far so good. :thumbsup:

~Mark

The Hecho en Cuba mugs are great! They're very well made and oversized which cuts down on trips to the kitchen. They also come in pairs so you can leave one at the office and still drink in style at home! Highly recommended.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
N8NOE said:
Caudio, Use a Big Beer Stein, That will keep them Guessing!....
Conicidentallly, I use a traditional, British pub style pint mug for coffee and tea. And whatever...:bottle:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
vperlman said:
Conicidentallly, I use a traditional, British pub style pint mug for coffee and tea. And whatever...:bottle:
Thats pretty sweet. Currently I use a Starbucks mug at home and a A. Fuente mug at work.