What's new

Cigar Company Catalogs

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello gents,

I bought maybe one or two boxes of cigars from 4-5 different online retailers... and over the course of three years I got flooded with catalogs. They're colorful and the pictures make the smokes look delicious, so it was hard to trash them right away.
I stacked them in my office, wondering what to do with them. They're a pretty good "encyclopedia set and pricing guide" of contemporary smokes from 2014-2017. I was going to auction them off, as I am continually surprised at what the market will bear. Either that, or finally just take a deep breath and dump them in the trash.

Before I do either, is there a member here who wants them for any reason?

Probably not, as I assume most members who order online have their own pile(s), but I thought I'd ask as a courtesy.

Attachments

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Auction off what you got for free?????? Really? Not to be harsh...at least you offered them to others here but.....you've got an office...you obviously aren't destitute but this I've never seen posted on any Cigar Forum before. Maybe if you do get some money you can donate to the Troops with the proceeds....hmmmmm?

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Those things don't make it through "Mail Triage" on the walk from the mailbox to the garage and past the recycling bin! But I'm sure you'll find some sucker to buy them...

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Dump 'em in the recycling bin..
Personally, I keep one or two for padding cigar bombs and toss the rest as soon as I get in from the mailbox..