What's new

Cigar descriptive lingo

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for your kind words guys!:smt058

I also don't make any corrolation between the amount of nicotine precent or not with the Twang... a cigar can be very mild but still have tons of twang and vice verse.....

Twang is ..hmm.. cuban :smile:

if it isnt cuban.. it doesnt have twang ... and if it is.. it has it to various degrees

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Frog's Eyes.

What are they in relation to cigars (I actually went back and deleted the question mark and added the last part of that sentence...I don't trust you guys!)?

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Very informative post, I have a hard time trying to explain what the hell I'm tasting? But I can tell you if it was goog or not!!!

Ironman

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Frog's Eyes.

What are they in relation to cigars (I actually went back and deleted the question mark and added the last part of that sentence...I don't trust you guys!)?
Que? Sorry mate, I been trying to understand your post but simply can't *laughs* no slaint on you though.. with English as a 4th language, the "fault" is probably on my part for not understanding...

what do you mean with Frog's eyes? and what are you referring to with they in the next sentence?
O:)
Cheers,

Hawkan

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
hawkan2580 said:
Que? Sorry mate, I been trying to understand your post but simply can't *laughs* no slaint on you though.. with English as a 4th language, the "fault" is probably on my part for not understanding...

what do you mean with Frog's eyes? and what are you referring to with they in the next sentence?
O:)
Cheers,

Hawkan

I don't think it's just you man. English is my 1st (and only) language and I still have no idea what he's talking about. :smt043

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
john tripp said:
Wow...english is your 4th language?
You seem to have a good grasp of it. You must do real well with the other 3.
I am fluent in the other ones.. trying with the English... having lived here in OZ for almost 7 years now certainly helps but there are still a long way to go before I would call myself fully fluent...recently, I tried reading some philosophy in English.. with a very low successrate in terms of understanding.. but then again.. due to the subject matter of metaphysics.. who knows if I would have understood it anymore in Swedish haha

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Sorry folks! :lol: I've heard folks refer to "frog eyes" when describing the appearance of cigars. I figure it refers to spots on the cigar.

mike toro

neophyte Bolivar acolyte
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
browsing vendor sites I see two prices for BBFs:

BBF
BBF SLB

what does the SLB stand for? it's always a few dollars more ???