What's new

Cigar experiences I've always wanted to try

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on a strict budget, and when unexpected expenses pop up my cigar hobby is the first to suffer. There are some cigar experiences that I've always wanted to try but have never had the means to indulge in. Even when I try to set aside a little money for my hobbies there’s always something that comes up that shrinks my savings account. Here’s my current list:

1)Try a truly good Cuban. I’ve had what I think was a fake and it was terrible.

2)Try a cigar that was freshly rolled right in front of me.

3)Get a whole box of Gran Habano Persian King just for me.

4) Smoke a Gurkha Black Dragon. Just to say I smoked something that cost more than my car payment. Lol

Anyone else have a cigar bucket list?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m with you on the first two. I would add smoking a cigar while walking through tobacco fields. I feel you on the budget part as well. My wife and I just bought a house so cigar purchases are tough but I’ve been stashing away a bit for sticks

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd like to smoke a good Cuban, the few I've had were unimpressive. I want to go to one of the big trade shows or events, and I want to one day grow my own tobacco and process it myself all the way to a cigar.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Cuba
Nicaragua
TAA

Thankfully I’ve been blessed with the disposable income earlier in life to be able to afford some incredible cigars. Now it’s about the community.

And BTW, Ghurkas, all of em, are just marketing hype. Shoot for something like a Cuban Dunhill Cabinetta or some the really limited Cubans if you want something expensive and good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Yep. They’re out there if you get in the right circles. I’ve got one sitting in the humi with a couple of Varaderos and some Davidoffs. It takes some relationship work, but they’re out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk