Ring Gauge: 46
Country Manufactured: United States
Filtre: Dominican Republic
Binder: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf
Color: Maduro
Strength: Medium-Full
Shape: Corona Extra
This was in my humidor for 172 days @ 65%. The construction was decent though the draw for me was just a bit tight. Very light tobacco aroma prelight. There were some burn issues with the burn line wandering a bit in the first 3rd and required some touch up. The flavor was very one dimensional with just a touch of a spice that reminded me of cinnamon. Really an underwhelming and pedestrian smoke.

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an interesting aspect of the cigar hobby
Chefjohn thinks the stick was muh
And glassman likes this stick
When I was researching cigars befor I had ever lit one up all the "experts " said the best cigar is the one you like!
Everyone's pallet is different so this kinda makes sense.but there seams to be exceptions some cigars have almost a universal love for them.
Just an observation

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is an interesting aspect of the cigar hobby
Chefjohn thinks the stick was muh
And glassman likes this stick
When I was researching cigars befor I had ever lit one up all the "experts " said the best cigar is the one you like!
Everyone's pallet is different so this kinda makes sense.but there seams to be exceptions some cigars have almost a universal love for them.
Just an observation
When I taught some classes a little experiment I did with the students is have them all taste the same dish and without any discussion write down the prominent flavor they tasted. Fifteen different people, fifteen different answers. Taste is indeed subjective. Not only do we all have different tastes but those tastes change and evolve. Good observation Butch and well said.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think cigars are different then tasting food. An experienced palate can go into a restaurant and pretty much name the ingredients in a dish. Cigar flavors are much more subjective and flavors truly are personal.