What's new

cigar friendly hotels in Orlando -walt disney area

Rating - 100%
15   0   1
I stayed on the resort, the best way to go Wilderness Lodge was great. All rooms had balconies that overlooked the pool and lake. Also the resort was in the center of Disney farthest ride was to Downtown and took about 15 mins. Boat to M. KINgdom was awesome as it was fast and didnt have to wait long.

Floridian a little further out, but also really nice rooms and balconies.

Make sure to stop by the Sosa cigar shop downtown. Have pretty much any NCs out there, OPus, Anejo, PAM 64, PAM 26, etc.

I had a good time, but was trying lugging the 3 year old around for 12 hours a day.

Have fun.

Seg..

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I always stay on Disney property when I go down. I would not call Disney cigar friendly, but they don't frown upon them either. As far as where to stay in Disney, whatever your personal preference is as far as lodging and convenience to the parks will dictate your choice. I would stay away from the All Star Resorts, loud and the rooms aren't great. Mid level Resorts like the Port Orleans and Carribean Beach are very nice. Wilderness Lodge is OUTSTANDING, and my favorite of the higher priced resorts. Grand Floridian is incredible also. Polynesian and Contemporary are in need of a facelift imho, but Polynesian has a great Luau and Kona Coffee, and the Contemporary has a great character breakfast. A nice change of pace is a cabin at Fort Wilderness, if you are driving or renting a car, otherwise transportation is a nightmare here.