What's new

Cigar Lounges on the Space Coast?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anyone recommend a nice place to have a cigar and maybe a drink on the Space Coast? Have a condo in Cocoa Beach reserved in a couple of weeks and looking for a place to smoke out of the heat. I have plans to travel to Orlando and visit the Corona Diamond Crown Lounge but that's a bit far for every evening.

If you're familiar with the area can you recommend places to eat?

Thanks

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Executive Cigar in Cocoa Village. Top of the line lounge and bar. And they have a great selection. Annnnd, plenty of good restaurants next door.

Is that the one in Melbourne by 192? I saw the website and it looks like a pretty decent place. Thanks.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Having lived in S Florida and that coastal area there are some good places and some not so great...depends on the experience you're looking for. I like a lounge where I can sit comfortably for a few hours....have a drink or 4...good selection of good cigars that won't cost me so much I have to to consider a REFI on my house. A general search on the Net will render usually enough info from other reviewers ...lots of places around Melbourne but again...lounge/CigarBar or just a place to hang out. Cigar Bars are notorious for separating you and your wallet with charging for oxygen....sitting on a stool....using the restrooms...ogling the clientele which is my personal favorite.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Cigary43
Well I am a cheap, old bastard so if you have any recommendation that will help me hold on to my wife's money a bit longer I'm all ears. I don't mind a couple of bucks more for the experience but I get put off by being constantly asked if it's time for another drink, I'm normally fine with coffee.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Cigary43
Well I am a cheap, old bastard so if you have any recommendation that will help me hold on to my wife's money a bit longer I'm all ears. I don't mind a couple of bucks more for the experience but I get put off by being constantly asked if it's time for another drink, I'm normally fine with coffee.
Lol....then we are cut from the same cloth.....I am frugal...not cheap. I like nice things and living nicely and enjoy nice things but I'm not going to throw money around or spend it like it's water. Wives and money can be a real challenge...my wife is a connoisseur of wine and cooking...she's a great cook and when we travel she loves going to places like Halls Chophouse..Emeril's....Ruth Chris....etc. where a meal for 2 can often times hit $200 and more....WTF!!!!!! Some of her wines per bottle....when we cruise can hit $100 a bottle and my sphincter gets tighter than a gnat's eyelash. Reigning in a wife's' spending starts with a plan....at strategic times you reward her with unplanned niceties of things she loves.....not all the time cuz that's counter productive...she'll expect it more. My wife knows that when I splurge ( me being the frugal fk I am ) appreciates that I go above and beyond..this is training 101. They still have their opinion of you.....you just show them they are special by shocking them once in awhile with that one big showcase of a diamond ring....that $200 bottle of wine.....that one thing in particular they try and tell you about that you just look at them....fart....and walk away.

I suggest .....and I'm being BOLD....w/o being BOLD here.....get a savings account ...the ones that pay 3% and have a little pot for yourself.....every man needs one ( and yes...put her name as beneficiary in case......) I can promise you that 75% of men do this with their hidden stash.....it saves our sanity and quite frankly....keeps my manhood intact.