What's new

Cigar magazine index

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Is it still being produced?

I'm trying to keep the indexes for the media section (other than books) relatively current.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ben - I beat you up so bad last week that I heard you're still walking with a limp today. ;)

Side note, checked out a couple of your articles and they're good. I really liked your one on N K. I love that place.

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Useful list, thanks! Although it's debatable if Cigar Aficionado should even be on there. I got a free sub, and wouldn't even renew at that price. There are only about 12 pages of cigar-related content. The rest is all yachts, celebrities, and fashion. Basically a "lifestyles of the rich and famous" mag.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ben - I beat you up so bad last week that I heard you're still walking with a limp today. ;)

Side note, checked out a couple of your articles and they're good. I really liked your one on N K. I love that place.
Haha, Kirby is that you?! Yeah brother, you did indeed!
Yes sir! I tried to get you in the Noobie Sampler Trade but I don't have enough experience points here yet... Don't worry, I'm still putting a little welcome package together for you.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Yes sir! I tried to get you in the Noobie Sampler Trade but I don't have enough experience points here yet... Don't worry, I'm still putting a little welcome package together for you.
Yeah, this doesn't fill me with confidence...

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Yeah, this doesn't fill me with confidence...
Oh Matt, there's nothing to worry about. It'll all be ok. :)