What's new

Cigar Mania 2006?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anyone have a date on this yet? The inaugural event was held last year at the Meadowlands in NJ.
caudio did you make it to the one last year? I heard it was pretty good. Well organized and this year should be better. I have relatives in NJ so I will be making a road trip to Cigar Mania this year. Just wanted to know if it was going to be in Sept again?

Could be a chance for a big BOTL Herf!! I plan on being in town a few days. Lots of brothers from the North (NY, NJ, PA) Whatcha say??

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Yep, I made it last year. I didn't care much for the cigars they give out but the event was great.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It seems that the PA/NJ is a great area to live in if you're a cigar smoker with Cigarfest and Cigar Mania...wish I lived out that way. The only thing I can go to is that Lew Rothman event in Livonia.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
MichiganM said:
It seems that the PA/NJ is a great area to live in if you're a cigar smoker with Cigarfest and Cigar Mania...wish I lived out that way. The only thing I can go to is that Lew Rothman event in Livonia.
I agree with you there Jason...DC/PA/NJ/NY really has it made. Not to mention the members that regularly get together up there.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So Tom is it a worth while event to go to? I saw some pics in CM and it looked pretty good. Thought it would be a decent event. What were some of the freebie cigars?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
The cigars were not so hot, the event was cool. Hereare some pictures. I have a list of the cigars I can email you.

Attachments

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had a friend go last year, he enjoyed the event. I was not able to go due to a prior commitment. However, I plan on going this year. Us CT people need to travel south a little more often..hah.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the pics Tom. I see what you mean. I spotted some Puros Indios, Sancho Panza, and a Perdomo which are decent but did not see anything else real interesting unless I am mistaken? Any CAO's or Torano's in the mix?

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You can see a Torano Signature and a CAO all the way on the left. Those cigars aren't the best, but not that bad either.

Edit: After lookin at those again you have alot of real nice everyday smokes. Unless you only smoke cubans those are pretty sweet.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Cliff, that has pretty much happened. I just have so many NCs!

and if anyone wants the list of cigars, email me or PM me. I have the sheet they gave out in a pdf.