What's new

Cigar minder

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Bought me a cigar minder last year. I loved the thing and used it everwhere! Then I went golfing with the father in law last fall. I had it clipped to the black window frame of the golf cart it blended in and I lost it. So about a week ago I started looking for another one and found these.
Im going to have to order one this summer after the new baby gets here. But, I thought I'd share it with yas!

Don't loose me green!

Cant forget me yellow!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Someone gave me a double cigar one of those that they had found and I rarely if ever used it. Most of the time, I just smoke and swing. :)

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those things are great. I got "the other version" though - you know, "the better version" LOL!! Just kidding!! Just kidding. I don't think one can be better than the other unless yours crushes your smoke. I am amazed at how great the tension on mine
is - holds the cigar firmly, but doesn't "crush me smokes."

I advocate anyone get either version. Of course, I only use mine on the links. Saves me from having to locate my gar which can be a challenge sometimes - especially around fall.

Great tools.

P.S. @luckysaturn13 - mine is an example of the "Get A Grip" version.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Bought me a cigar minder last year. I loved the thing and used it everwhere! Then I went golfing with the father in law last fall. I had it clipped to the black window frame of the golf cart it blended in and I lost it. So about a week ago I started looking for another one and found these.
Im going to have to order one this summer after the new baby gets here. But, I thought I'd share it with yas!

Don't loose me green!

Cant forget me yellow!
I have this exact same model in bright orange. Works well and is too noticeable to forget.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just be careful placing the cigar in it. The spring is sturdy and will break the wrapper if you let it "flip" closed. But I would have it any other way. Holds it tight. You won't be disappointed.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ive never smoked a stick on the bike when i had it . Had enough of a time smoking a cig here n there. Damn i miss my bike. Did u have a touring windshield?,

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I have left many of these clipped to the cart and forgot them, then I started clipping them to the golf bag and that worked out much better

AuGar

AuGar
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I posted this on the golf thread about cigars so I guess I can add it here. I made this with a 90¢ clamp and a piece of PVC. Drilled a hole through the PVC and used a bolt, two flat washers, and a lock nut and it's versatile enough for a cat or on the bag. The PVC will rotate as needed. Even works around the green

Attachments