What's new

Cigar Molds - Tough to find

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finding affordable cigar Molds for purchase is fairly difficult. I'm having trouble swallowing the price tag for some pretty basic plastic molds. Anyone have some advice?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have had an interest in this but glad they aren't plentiful.....what I need is another hobby or vice to get into and this one would surely fill my days. I remember seeing molds in Key West from some of the many Cigar Rollers in the town who would probably "give them to you" if you were to strike up a conversation and slip them some "coin" as they love to have a friendly chat with you. I love to talk their ears off while smoking some of the "fresh rolls" they make and once I find out what they like for lunch I'll go over and get them lunch off some of those great catering trucks they have ....somehow extra cigars land inside the bag of cigars I bought......love Cigar Bartering!!!

Amazon has some in the Corona size but my thoughts are if this is going to be a serious thing then you want quality product.....wood molds like maple, etc.....something that isn't cheap but from what I've seen they aren't cheap..."cigars go into the molds after the BINDER LEAF has been applied, NOT the wrapper leaf. This is a common mistake made by first time cigar rollers.".......little things that I know I'd screw up on early and waste a lot of money which is why I just buy cigars and leave things like this to the Pros.

Last edited: