What's new

Cigar Mouthpieces?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wasn't aware they even existed. Anyone else use them? What are the advantages or disadvantages? I found a thread from 2016 about where to buy custom built but you guy's didn't talk too much about how practical they are. Is it classy or dweebish to pull one out at your local shop when watching the ballgame?

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The custom made one is pretty sweet. Since I’m clueless about this is there a reason other then just because?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I read they help when the cap begins to unravel. They also prevent your drool mushing up the cap and provides a cooler smoke with the smaller ring gauges. Probably a pretty good nubber also.

I can see how they would prevent the damp cigar smell on your fingers and lips

I wonder if you would use the mouthpiece during the entire smoke or only when you have problems. I think the tastes of the wrapper building on your lips is a nice part of enjoying the flavors of a cigar.

$25 for the Cohiba set is cheap enough I guess I can afford to give them a try. I'd spend more then that on a set of pipes to burn nubs

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I read they help when the cap begins to unravel. They also prevent your drool mushing up the cap and provides a cooler smoke with the smaller ring gauges. Probably a pretty good nubber also.
Those sound like some good reasons to get one, along with the whole "fancy" looking factor that it brings. I don't nub many cigars, if its that good i just reach for another. But definitely going to pick one up to try, they seem relatively inexpensive.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Those sound like some good reasons to get one, along with the whole "fancy" looking factor that it brings. I don't nub many cigars, if its that good i just reach for another. But definitely going to pick one up to try, they seem relatively inexpensive.
Pussy

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Lol but I’m all seriousness those are some good reasons to grab one and I’ll prob have to get one too

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
DSCN1019.JPG Just got the Cohiba set, was really expecting them to take months to arrive. I've already had my morning smoke so don't know how they'll work but they seem to fit pretty well. Not the highest level of craftsmanship but for the price it's what I expected. I'm assuming that for box pressed cigars I'll have to wait till the cigar softens a bit before using the mouthpieces.