What's new

Cigar Oasis Kudos

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just wanted to quickly share an experience from cigar oasis. I purchased a tall cabinet humidor from 1st class humidors about a year ago. They called saying that they were out of the Magna 3.0 and said they would be shipping me 2 cigar oasis plus 3.0 devices, and assured that it would be just as good. I quickly figured out that it was painful. I had to refill them often, it was very difficult to keep humidity consistent and the readings on the devices were always so far off I couldn’t even calibrate it to get it right. I swapped the foam in the devices out with beads, tried everything. I called 1st class after about 3 months and they wouldn’t do anything for me. They said that it had been too long. That is understandable in most circumstances, but the fact that I wasn’t knowledgeable enough to determine whether it was a good solution immediately after receiving, it would have been difficult for me to complain before trying it for a few months. Finally one of them died on me a about a month ago and I decided to call Cigar Oasis. They mentioned that they tell vendors not to ship dual devices as it never works well. With great customer service, they decided to make it right and sent me a brand new Magna 3.0. Immediately when I put it in my humidor it stabilized within minutes and has been rock steady for a week. I even removed the extra fans that I had installed while trying to make the other solution work because I just don’t need it anymore. I highly recommend Cigar Oasis as they went out of the way to help me and I am now a lifelong customer! Thought I would share in case anyone is on the fence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Curious how much it would cost to have some custom shelves made. If anyone has done this please share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I always love to hear great customer service stories and will always steer business towards companies like this whenever possible. I have had similar experiences with companies like Whiff-out (ash tray deodorant), Droll Yankees (bird feeders), Tal (water bottles) and Crowned Heads (John Huber took a personal interest when I got a moldy box of four kicks a few years back).

It's awesome to hear that great customer service is not dead in today's world!!