What's new

Cigar Page review

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried CP for the 1st time this week. I was very hesitant due to the mixed reviews of buying from them. A lot of negatives stating excessive shipping times and dry cigars. so I took a chance and here's what my experience was...

Placed my order well after hours on Friday 1/27. Order was processed on Monday 1/30, and shipped on Tuesday 1/31. Package was delivered on Thursday 1/2. I can't complain one bit about speed of delivery! I'm pretty sure that CP is Florida based, so that probably helped...

Now for the condition of the cigars...when I opened the package, I found all product was perfectly cushioned and protected. Everything arrived with no damage.

Freshness of cigars...I gave the old pinch test to every cigar. Everything in the 5-packs compressed slightly and rebounded instantly. Great! I'll give them a week or two to acclimate. For the 10 stick sampler, all cigars felt pretty firm with not much give. Hmm, I guess I'll stick 'em in the bottom drawer of the humidor for a month or two or...?

Overall, I am very impressed with Cigar Page. I will definitely be ordering from them a lot more in the future! The prices are fantastic, the shipping was lightning fast, and the quality of the cigars were very acceptable for an online order.

I hope this review helps anyone else that is on then fence about ordering from Cigar Page.

CP order.jpg