What's new

Cigar podcast index

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I never miss StogieGeeks and DogWatch. They are different in some ways, but they both have a balance of cigar content and banter that I like.

'Casts that are just reviews are cool, but are usually short. I like to burn a stogie while I listen to a cigar podcast so I need something at least 40 minutes or so.

Cigar casts that feature big personality, jokes and content only loosely related to stogies can be fun, but they don't have enough cigar info for me. There are pro comedians with amazing podcasts that I listen to for non-cigar entertainment.

DogWatch and StogieGeeks have the best balance the hosts are likable guys would be fun to sit down and share a cigar with... which is basically what I do.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a new podcast with a rotating cast, including DE Reps, Ambassadors, and local Cigar Club members. We cover everything from Cigars and Pipes to beer and video games. The podcast is largely discussion based with a lot of tangential topics. The audio is spotty but improving and the topics are great and fun to listen to.

Box Press Radio can be found at the following locations:

iTunes
Stitcher Radio
Raw RSS

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorites is Halfashed its run my kip fisher of thecigarmy.com and craig snyder.
Halfashed.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the suggestions, I certainly will check them out.

Lately, I have been listening to Cigar Dave podcasts... I like the premise of his show, reminds me of Rush Limbaugh with goofy catchphrases like "pleasure police", "alpha male pleasure manuevers".

Only problem is I have no interest in the cigars he hypes. He seems to always talk up General Cigars, Atladis & Rocky Patel. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but I find it amazing that I listed to 5 or 6 podcasts, and in 12 hours of cigar talk he never mentions, Tatuaje, Liga Privada, Illusione. I would have guessed anyone listening to a cigar podcast would be interested in that over a Dominican R&J or a Macanudo.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you check out "The Cold Draw Podcast" .... Recent episodes include having a rep from Alec Bradley join the whole show (Ep 8), An episode where we only smoke N.A.S from LFD and get wild (Ep 10) and an interview with Nick Perdomo (Ep 11).

TheColdDraw.com/podcast-feed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hot Ticket Podcast is good too. They are a news/cigar podcast. They review a cigar on each episode, usually. Last week they talked about storage.