What's new

Cigar Poker

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That's A Good lookin piece of Wood!

Those are great tools to have! The few I've seen from them, were always well constructed and sturdy too!

One word of warning Rodney......I don't think it will Float.

So don't take it Fishing!

Slack

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Info on group buy!

Over at Club Stogie there is a group buy going on for these pokers and we need 4 more guys to get 20% off.

Here is the post from Club Stogie. All you need to do is PM me with your handle and real name and I will pass it on to singlguy9 who will pass it on to petroglyph designs. Once we have enough guys you will place your order directly with Petroglyph Designs and will get 20% off. Its all explained below....just PM me with the info if you are interested. Thanks guys!

singlguy9 Club Stogie said:
A couple years back, I participated in a group buy with a company named Petroglyph Designs in CA. They produce hand made cigar pokers, made out of wood, finished to look like a cigar. The wooden cigar is actually a sheath for the cigar poker (sort of like an ice pick). They will incorporate a band of your choice in the finish. The pick is attached to a gray stone material so when it's closed it looks like a lit cigar.....pretty cool. They have a wide variety of woods and finishes. They are a great conversation piece......and they work well.

I called them yesterday and they will give our members a 20% discount if at least 12 of us place an order. The only limitation is on the carbon cigar poker. Only the black weave is available.

Go to the site and check it out at www.petroglyphdesigns.com

If it's a go, we have to do the following:

Please PM (only) me by Monday afternoon if you are DEFINITELY interested in placing an order. Please provide your name in the PM.....of course, I'll know your handle from the PM.

If we get to at least 12, I will forward all of your names and CS handles to Petroglyph and tell them it's a go.

If it's a go, we will be able to place our own orders with the company and pay them separately, giving them your handle and specifying that you're part of the CS Group Buy and entitled to a 20% Discount. When you mail them your payment, you can send them a cigar band of choice to be included in the finish of the cigar poker.

Please note that when we did this before, there was a significant back-log. It took approximately 2-3 months to receive mine; however, the finished product is very nice and worth it IMHO.

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
lol, paul... i was JUST coming here to do the same thing.

guys, we're trying to get a group buy going so we can get 20% off of these things. he needs at least 3 more ppl (for a total of 12) to get the 20% off.

here's a link to the topic on CLUB STOGIE

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My stupid question was going to be how much are they going to cost....But I see we have a variety of options, etc...

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
LasciviousXXX said:
I'm in on the buy as well guys and I'm just dying to have one of these babies. Sign up, these things look wicked.
are you sending them a band to put on?

i'm down for getting two of them now. i wonder if they'll do double bands, like ELs?

if so, i'll be sending in a set of HdM Piramide EL bands, and a VR Unicos band.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Send in the band. I've seen DRL's and it is nice. The "ash" at the end is a classy touch. They are really top notch.

(I was going to put that I had seen DRL's poker, and then thought better of that, realizing the response from this group. :tonguerol )