What's new

Cigar related Christmas list ideas

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Working on a Christmas list for my sister and mother and always have a very hard time coming up with ideas as there isn't much I really need here, thus why I have started a list this early.

Anyone have any suggestions on Cigar related items that you feel are essential, useful, neat, etc?

Already have a second 74qt container for boxes and enough 320gr bovedas for it, a 15 Cigar travel humidor, and 2, 0.5oz bottles of Cigar glue, and a Xikar Tech triple flame torch lighter on the list.

Also already have a caliper for measuring length and ring gauge to identify new cigars I get sent that I need to identify for my inventory app, plus the cool wall tool/decoration I made a thread about, and a few other decorative items, but have tons of bare wall space so neat decorative items would be cool along with other ideas.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Everyone needs a to go bag for your cutter, lighter, reamer, etc. I also carry eye drops and a bit of candy in mine. Speaking of reamer or cigar awl'

Lots of cigar art out there just need to do a search.

sad-girl-clown-with-old-dress-smoke-a-cigar-prints.jpg

I have this hanging in my cigar room, I think it's pretty interesting.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everyone needs a to go bag for your cutter, lighter, reamer, etc. I also carry eye drops and a bit of candy in mine. Speaking of reamer or cigar awl'

Lots of cigar art out there just need to do a search.

View attachment 165954

I have this hanging in my cigar room, I think it's pretty interesting.
@Boudie

Nice pic. Will look for it

Any suggestions on a good little bag like you mentioned? That's a good idea

Amazon has some makeup bags that would work but curious what you use

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Mine is ten inches long, 9 inches high and will expand to about 5 inches in width. ( I was going to add "when excited" but I wouldn't be able to explain the height measurement.)

Don't know what it was before I repurposed it. Should have a couple of closable pockets (mine are on the inside) and have maybe a zipper to keep it closed. Looked at it and I realize I also have a cigar rest, portable ashtray with lid and spare butane but I t's still loaded it for a trip I just got back from.

Another idea is a cigar case, cedar lined, holds may 3 or four robusto or Churchills depending on which one you buy. They can be very reasonable priced or pretty steep depending on who makes them.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine is ten inches long, 9 inches high and will expand to about 5 inches in width. ( I was going to add "when excited" but I wouldn't be able to explain the height measurement.)

Don't know what it was before I repurposed it. Should have a couple of closable pockets (mine are on the inside) and have maybe a zipper to keep it closed. Looked at it and I realize I also have a cigar rest, portable ashtray with lid and spare butane but I t's still loaded it for a trip I just got back from.

Another idea is a cigar case, cedar lined, holds may 3 or four robusto or Churchills depending on which one you buy. They can be very reasonable priced or pretty steep depending on who makes them.
Found some good bags on Amazon that are cosmetics travel bags that would work nicely.

Have a nice 3 Cigar, cedar lined pocket case already.

Thanks