What's new

Cigar Researcher and lover in England

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome! I heard your episode on DWSC about cigar ratings. Interesting. I look forward to hearing more about your "new" rating system, and your book.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Welcome Colin. I just finished listening to the last episode and your second installment. Very interesting stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing your book. I hope you find some info here as well as post some of your findings.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Dear BOTL,

Like many of your new members I'm not new to Cigars and I'm looking forward to getting to know more BOTLs.

Because of my research I've recently been on the Dogwatch Social Club radio and podcast. If you've heard those segments, give me a shout. Let me know what you thought. Anyway, I don't want to ramble on so I'll talk to you on the boards!

Colin
:welcome:

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
WELCOME TO BOTL!!!!

I have been away for a while and so many new people are joining our happy home each day. It is great to see you here.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Rich and everyone, my research is in two topics. The most relevant is into cigars. I'm writing a book on value, society, and the history or cigars. I'll keep everyone posted as my papers start to get published on public resources.

My other research is into the history of 17th century trade. The impact of European trading companies on the places they set up factories.

Colin

Welcome to BOTL! I haven't had the good fortune to tune in to DWSC yet, so what sort of research do you do?

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi Rich and everyone, my research is in two topics. The most relevant is into cigars. I'm writing a book on value, society, and the history or cigars. I'll keep everyone posted as my papers start to get published on public resources.

My other research is into the history of 17th century trade. The impact of European trading companies on the places they set up factories.

Colin
Hello Colin

And welcome to BOTL. What have you been smoking recently?

How goes your research on European Trading? East India Trading Company
and how it affected the politics of the region it is in?

How about cigars? Isnt it that tobacco was a trading item even as far as the 17th century?

Just curious. I am a history nut.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Welcome to BOTL Colin, I've been enjoying you on the DWSC and like the sheet you've developed