What's new

Cigar Shapes and Sizes and Wrappers

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What is everyone's preferred shape and/or size.

I prefer:
Maduro Wrapper:

Robusto
Double Coronas
Figuardos
Larger Ring guage smokes too.

Does anyone remember Upman Corsarios? They used to be my favorite smoke, and I can't find them anywhere? They are a perfect size.

Allan

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I like Petit Coronas and smaller. Don't have the patience for the larger sticks.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I don't judge cigars by wrapper color anymore, so color isn't really an issue. I find just as many great sticks with light wrappers as I do dark.

Size does matter, and not only to my wife.

In the colder months I go for smaller sizes and ring gauges.
In the summer anything goes.

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It used to be that I exclusively smoked Robustos. In the past few monmths though I find myself smoking smaller cigars like PC's and realizing that I like the size. I still get lots of flavor and the price is more affordable to me.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Dark wrappers

Size really depends on how much time I have and what I feel like, but my favorites are PCs, torps, and toros. Lately I have been smoking tons of minis/clubs while driving.

TYLER

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
My favorite is the Petit Corona...if I have time I like the Corona Gorda as well. For some reason my least favorite is the Robusto...it's not that I don't like Robustos, just like all the others more.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like figurados. But for size I like rothschild and petite coronas. When I have time I like the larger ones as well.

Mad Dawg

Herf Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All sizes and shapes are right at the right time. I smoke a lot of robustos, corona gordas, coronas, petite coronas, and campanas, but lonsdales, minutos, and Churchills all have a place in my grand scheme.

As to wrappers, I have a slight preference for darker wrappers, but the distinction is small in the habanos realm that I prefer.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Dark wrappers (maduro in NCs), hell...anything in CCs for the most part...Robusto-ish and Corona-ish sizes for the most part with the occasional large stick when time permits. Figurados are a big draw for me as well as I they add to the visual "beauty" of the cigar IMHO.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
allanf said:
What is everyone's preferred shape and/or size.

Allan
Anything with a 50 ring or larger. Length depends on the amount of time robusto > toro > DCs & churchills.

Love medium to full body sticks (Camacho, Punch, CAO Mx2)

Also like torps, belis, figurados, and perfectos...yum!

-Wolfy

floydp

Working Stiff
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tend to like Robusto's and Rothchildes especially in the winter. Some larger ones in the warmer months. Ms. Floydp prefers the smaller sizes. Guess thats a given since she mariried me.. :smt077

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I lean towards towards Robustos these days, I used to only go for the Maduros but have started discovering other wrappers that I like as welll