What's new

Cigar Snob Magazine

Billinois

The boss with the sauce
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not sure how many brothers and sisters have run across this magazine, but I found it for the first time today.

http://www.cigarsnobmagazine.com

It seems to be a pretty good magazine — interviews with cigar execs, travel pieces, and reviews — and you can view the full magazine, including back issues for free online!

Just wanted to pass along the recommendation for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

p.s. I'm not sure if this belongs under this topic, but I didn't know what else it might go under.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hadn't heard of the magazine before, so it was news to me. Thanks for pointing it out. It's pretty cool that they let you read both the current issue and the back issues online. The subscription price is nice too, I might have to pick it up.

Mirrorlure7m

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always enjoy going to the events that Cigar Snob is at .. They have a great staff. And have a great magazine. It is one of the magazines I enjoy picking up more then one time.

wrenchor

Robosto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought what the hell cigars, women & drinks...give it a try for $12. Attempted to subscribe online with no success. Emailed & received no reply. Fired off one last email a couple of days later just to say "you missed your chance". I am so used to companies and people blowing you off in this day and age I expected no reply. Low and behold the publisher, Erik Calvino, emailed me back. The magazine is switching over to a new website and experiencing tech growing pains. He fired me off the current issue, priority mail, & I mailed a check for a subscription. I happen to enjoy the mag & there seem to be quality people behind it.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
We have it at our lounge. It's a good magazine but it seems to focus on Miami and Florida too much for me, but then again that's where it was founded and based out of. I'll check tomorrow when I'm there to see if they're still very regional or if they've expanded out a bit.

THOR

Cigar Press
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pretty sure they are still mostly regional. even though they may be in a few other states. But yeah, if you take local FL ads and focus on FL... the rest speaks for itself! Personally I like to read about cigars when reading a cigar magazine!