What's new

Cigar Software, FREE (but PC only)...

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
What app is this? I tried iAficionado and is quite buggy.

I started work on a cross-platform cigar tracker a few years ago but eventually sold the domain. In fact, the owner of the domain still has his DNS pointed to our server (and copyrighted work), http://www.cigartracker.com
Yeah, I'd love to kow which cigar tracking app operates on the Mac.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, I'd love to kow which cigar tracking app operates on the Mac.
I have used Ificianado, and it is VERY rough and buggy.. On the Palm I use HefrBuddy. The biggest reason I use ANY of the softwware is to track cost on the bid sights as to the cost I have paid. I haven't found any real good or even fair software for the Mac to use, but I hope the way OSX has really taken off someone will work on something. I'm using Linux Software for the Radio stuff on the new Intel-Mac here and have it on the PPC so it shouldn't be to hard. As for the Softwware being posted before, I had no Idea, I was at work doing some Mining and came across it all by accident, and this was the first thing I thought was to post a note here.. Guess I should have looked or searched first.. Damn Ham cant figure Nutin' out!.....Radio is cooking me brain, Or the last Cells left over from the mid-late 70's....