What's new

cigar stands

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I will be adding these to my site. Inexpensive cigar stand. Made from a thin, high quality cardboard. Meant to be used for 1 night, then thrown away, but they will last longer than that. I will be retailing them, and I will also be the US distributor.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
a 5 pack that comes packaged in a plastic box will be about $2.99. buying them loose will be less $.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Save your money and just put your gar ontop of your Palio cutter :eek:) The stand does look like a cool product.

Matthew

Tobacco Beetle
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Ron. Looks good and a great price. One question: If you let the cigar burn down on the stand, what happens to the cardboard? Any plastic coating which will burn/melt?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
nope, no plastic coating. obviously, when using the stand, you are not letting the ash rest on the stand. The #1 purpose for the inventor was he wanted his cigar to rest on a clean surface. He hated dirty ashtrays, and he hated resting his cigar on an ashtray that had another persons soggy cigar butt resting in the same slot an hour before that. I have let the lit end rest in the stand until it went out. It left a small mark, but no problems.